- This is a Ramp Test with increasing resistance to calculate your FTP
- it is a great and easy way, because there is no a priori estimation needed and you don't have to look for the pacing.
- No warmup needed due to the increasing resistance.
- Just ride and try to sustain as long as you can! :-)
- Resistance should approximately increase in 1 Min. Intervals by 25 Watts. The resistance increases by 5 % every Minute.
- You can calculate your FTP by using 75% of the last Interval you were able to resist for 1 Minute. If your last step was sustained for only 30 seconds, you take the step below and use 75% of it.